Add Computers Wizard
Add Computers Wizard helps you to add a bulk number of computers
to the tree.
To start the wizard, select
from the main menu.
Add Computers Wizard starts automatically when you create a new
workspace and option Run Add Computers Wizard is enabled in
On the first page of the wizard you should specify the types of
servers you would like to search for.
The following options are available:
- All Windows NT workstations and servers
- Domain controllers (primary and backup)
- Standalone servers (not domain controllers)
- Servers or workstations that run SERVER service
- Servers running with Microsoft SQL Server
- Servers sharing print queue
- Terminal Servers
- Server clusters available in the domain
The next page will display the search result. You should choose
which of the found computers will be added to the tree.
The last page displays the computers that will be added to the
tree and allows you to select the group to which they will be
added. If Add description is
enabled, computer descriptions (if any) will be added to the tree